- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without On The Go Laundry NYC prior written consent.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of materials contained in this website; such as design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge that the information and materials provided on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors and we explicitly exclude any liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Any dispute arising from the use of our website is subject to the federal laws of the United States as well as all applicable New York City local laws.
At On The Go Laundry NYC, we use the utmost care in processing articles entrusted to us. Through our experience and knowledge, we use processes, which we feel are best suited to the nature and condition of each individual article. However, damages may inevitably occur.
Nevertheless, we cannot assume responsibility for inherent weaknesses or defects in materials that are not readily apparent prior to processing. This applies particularly, but not exclusively, to suedes, leathers, silks, satins, double-faced fabrics, vinyls, polyurethanes, lace, etc. Responsibility also is disclaimed for trimmings, buckles, beads, buttons, bells and sequins.
Likewise, although our cleaning facilities have trained employees to examine each garment precisly for private property and valuables left inside of garments, On The Go Laundry NYC is not responsible for any of such missing items. According to New York State law, we cannot hold unclaimed garments for more than 3 months. Beyond this period, unclaimed garments will be donated to charity accordingly.
On The Go Laundry NYC is not liable for reimbursing new items purchased by the customer to replace lost or damaged items. Our liability with respect to any lost or damaged item shall not exceed more than ten times our charge for cleaning the item, regardless of brand or condition.
Dry Cleaning Damage Policy
On The Go Laundry NYC is not responsible for garments with inherent manufacturer defects or mislabeling of cleaning procedure. Claims for damaged items must be reported within 48 hours from the time of pick up or delivery, accompanied by the ticket and receipt or proof of purchase. Credit for any type of reimbursement must be claimed within a month of the offer.
Reimbursement therein will be issued in accordance to the appraised value of each damaged item by following the International Fair Claims Guide for Consumer Textile Products as set forth by the International Fabricare Institute, and shall not exceed more than ten times our charge for cleaning the item.
Lost Item Policy
Every measure is taken to ensure there is no loss of personal property. However, in the rare instance that items are missing, a claim must be submitted within 48 hours from the time of pick up or delivery, along with a receipt or proof of purchase along with the delivery ticket. Reimbursement (preferably in the form of store credit) will amount to the lower of:
- 10 times our charge for cleaning the item;
- Replacement value of the garment(s). 100% if purchase made under 3 months, 50% from 3-12 months and 25% after 1 year of purchase.
Additionally, items may be delivered to your building (in a locked or unlocked area) or left with your doorman (without you home). Once we deliver the items to your building, we are no longer held responsible for the security of said items.
Service Area Policy
Deliveries outside our service area are subject to a $50-$100 minimum charge at the discretion of On the Go Laundry NYC.
Minimum Order Policy
All orders are subject to a $20 minimum charge. Each bag of laundry has a minimum charge of 10 pounds worth of laundry. Pound pricing is subject to change.
Discount Order Policy
Any and all discounts will only apply to the amount exceeding our minimum order price/amount. Discount does not apply to Hotel pickups.
Hotel Order Policy
All orders picked up from a Hotel/Hostel are subject to a minimum charge at the discretion of On the Go Laundry NYC. No Discounts will be applied to order.
Wash & Fold Policy
Reimbursements or damaged items processed through our Wash & Fold laundering service may be issued if a detailed list of each item is accompanied with the order at the time of drop off. The list must include the brand, item style, color and size of each individual item in the order. The value of the reimbursement for Wash & Fold services shall not exceed more than 10 times our charge for cleaning the order, preferably in the form of store credits. If no list is provided at the time of drop off, On The Go Laundry NYC is not responsible for any lost or damaged items and there will be NO REIMBURSEMENTS or compensation of any form.
On The Go Laundry NYC does all laundry in state-of-the-art commercial-grade washing machines and therefore does not take "Hand washing" instructions. On The Go Laundry NYC denies any responsibility if the garments are damaged in the process, given the unique and potentially delicate nature of such garments.
We do not guarantee any specific turn around time. We often have same day return for morning pickups and next day return for afternoon/evening pickups, but this is never guaranteed as logistic and cleaning situations may arise.
By purchasing our services, the customer agrees they are at risk at all times for the loss or damage of their personal property. Therefore, the customer agrees any claims and reimbursements must be made in accordance to On The Go Laundry NYC’s policies.